Cute!!!
I love animals. I go to the aquarium or to the zoo, probably once a month in average, or at least I used to.
I've been wanting a pet so badly after we lost Corrina...
We always talk about it in our family, but after experiencing the loss (or even anything) we just can't bring ourselves to going out and getting another one.
I was so jealous of my cousin Shoko, who got a cat a few months ago. She lives in Tokyo by herself now, and she felt too lonely that she decided to get one. The cat's name is Sisi, which I guess was the nickname of Elisabeth of Bavaria.
I went to see Sisi for the first time a few weeks ago, and she was sooooo cute!!!! She is a Scottish Fold, and her ears are originally folded.
Here is a picture Shoko sent me...
Isn't she cute???
I think once I get married and get settled in somewhere (when!?!?), I will get my own pet for sure!!



3 Comments:
Thanks for updating your blog. Good to see that u had a great New Year's and that you're enjoying life. Pets? I love'm... but please tell me you're more of a dog person. I'm considering maybe getting a beagle at some point in the near future... Abrazos.
lol she looks like misha's cat noriko. Also once you get married and settled you wont be needing cats. hah!
Yea, get a pet. Especially now, when it's okay if you leave it at your parents house. If you get a cat, get two, so it is well socialized and doesn't get depressed when you go to work all day! I love cats, Dogs require so much fricking work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home