They year 2007 is about to end....and my blog is restarting.
So here I am, restarting with my blog, with a wrap-up of the year 2007.
This year has gone so fast, especially because I had so many events (close and far, location-wise) and that I was always running around and most of the time, having a blast.
At the end of January, I got to go to Mountainview, CA for a business trip, and I was able to see Sung there. Even though I work at the “Global Business” department, I don’t get to travel abroad so often. But this was the first time where I got to travel and see a good ol’ friend at the same time! It was great :)
In May, we all attended Sodo and Tulas’ wedding in Mongolia. Apparently, it was everyone’s first time to visit the country, and we all had a good time. It seems like some of us had major difficulties with taking flights, but as for me, Sung had come over to stay in Tokyo for a bit, and we got to travel together. He stayed for a few days after the trip, but I wasn’t able to be a very good host. Give me another chance, sometime soon!
In July, my mom turned 60 (which is an age where we have a big celebration in Japan). We didn’t have a big party or anything, but we went out to dinner to celebrate with the 4 of us, and later when we had an occasion to get together with our relatives in our new second house in Izu, we prepared a big cake and celebrated with everyone.
In September, we all flew to the land of Aloha, and celebrated Dana and Luis’ wedding :) The atmosphere was great, everyone was enjoying themselves, and needless to say, Dana and Luis looked sooooooo happy :) I was so glad to be there, and it was really nice to spend some time with everyone even after the wedding day.
Soon after I got back from Hawai’i, I went to Vietnam for a business trip. It was a really busy week and I didn’t get to see much of the city, but I really wish to go back there again for a private trip. The food was great though!!! All you pho-lovers have to go there to get some real stuff!!!!!!!!
Wow, September was a really busy month….. the day after I got back from Vietnam, I attended my cousin’s wedding. I got to wear the kimono that my mother got me in Kyoto, and I was a real happy camper :) There was an after party, and I brought my bf, Eiichi. along and introduced him to my relatives and close family friends! Hey, he was nervous, but I was quite happy!
October and November were quite slow in terms of events, but I turned 28 (gradually getting close to 30….).
December was just too quick I don’t remember much….. Few incidents happened among the family that scared us a bit, but everyone is ok and peacefully waiting for the new year to begin.
So 2007 was another good year for me, thank you for sharing many happy occasions with me, I am always so thankful for my friends and family, even though I miss you a lot especially that many of us are far apart. I hope we can get together as much as we did this year again!!!!!!!!
Have a good new year, everyone!!!!!!


3 Comments:
Ericita,
Glad to see you're blogging again... How was your New Year's?Un fuerte abrazo desde GuateAmala!
have you noticed we met THREE times past year? mtview, tokyo, ulanbatur. wow. Was a great year!!
Guisun, we even met in Hawai'i also.... so 4 times!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home